• 2 tablespoons peanut oil
• 2 cups cauliflower rice*
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthwise, sliced
• 200g green beans, halved
• 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
• 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
• 500g Mount Barker Chicken Mince
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
• ¼ cup coriander leaves
• ¼ cup mint leaves
• 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons crispy shallots
*Cauliflower rice is available in supermarkets. To make your own, grate cauliflower on a box grater, or pulse in food processor until cauliflower is the size of rice grains
1. Combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan on moderate heat.
3. Add onion, carrot and green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower rice and stir fry for one minute.
5. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to pan.
7. Add Lemongrass and garlic and sauté for one minute.
8. Add chicken mince and break up with a spatula.
9. Cook, stirring occasionally until mince is lightly coloured and juices have evaporated.
10. Return vegetables to the pan and add bean sprouts and dressing.
11. Fold through gently.
12. Remove from heat and fold through herbs and chilli.
13. Garnish with crispy shallots before serving.