BY ACCESSING AND OR USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AS UPDATED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
The Terms may be amended from time to time. The Terms apply to all visitors to the website and any associated software and third-party technologies. Please check back in regularly to take notice of any changes that we may have made.
You must not use the website if you do not agree to these terms.
The Website and all content are operated and owned by Milne Agrigroup (92 008 919 579) (Milne)
- Use of Website
You may only use the Website and the content on the website for personal purposes. Your use must be in accordance with applicable Australian law and these. While using this website and or, using any Content or Links or related matter or Content or Links connected to the Website, or the Network or the System as applicable, you:
- No Commercial Use you must not, resell, copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute or commercially exploit ;
- No harm must not do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large load on the website or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or website connected to the Website. Don’t do anything or use the website in a way that may impair the functionality of this or any related or connected Website, Network, and System.
- Security measures must not breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the Website.
- No harming others must not use this website to harm others, interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website or that may reasonably be expected to cause harm to another. Don’t use the site in a way that violates anyone else rights (including intellectual property rights) or privacy, or is objectionable, defamatory, malicious, or misleading or in a way that encourages unlawful conduct post, or transmit to the Website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- No Scraping must not use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any Content or any part of the Content on the Website, or to reproduce or separately store or use such Content.
- No Unlawful Use must not use the Website or any content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Milne or any third party or is prohibited by these terms and do not use it to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes on Milne rights or any others.
- Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other web sites that are controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). Milne is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites, nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third-Party Websites, you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third-Party Websites.Milne makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. Milne does not monitor or control these Third-Party Websites.
- Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights in all information available to you that belongs to Milne including, but not limited to, software, content, including data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website belongs to Milne. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Milne does not grant you any rights to use the Website or Content for any other purposes.
- Limitation of liability
This website is provided by us to display content of Milne and related. Information provided in this site is of a general nature and no guarantees, conditions or warranties are made as to its accuracy. Users must make their own assessment and investigations and not rely on content or an assumption about the Content and or related (software, links etc). Milne is unable to provide any warrant or guarantee as to the:
- the accuracy or completeness of any information available on the Website.
- that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- that the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
As a result, to the fullest extent possible under Australian Law Milne expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms (express or implied) and will not be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss, loss of profits, damages of a general nature, negligence, damages for injury or illness, liabilities, claims and expenses (direct or indirect), consequential loss, other types of direct and indirect loss incidental or punitive damages and claims, that any person may suffer through direct or indirect means due to the use by any person of this website including the use of any information on or within it.
This site is provided on an as is and as available basis and all information on this site is subject to change without notice. By using this site you assume total responsibility for your own use of this site. The only remedy as against Milne for dissatisfaction or damages users or others allege through direct or indirect use of this site is to stop using the website.
By your use of this website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Milne, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and or costs (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your or any other person’s breach of these Terms
If you breach these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies and no action is not intended to waive our rights in respect to any breach of these Terms.
- Termination of use
- Variation to terms
Milne may vary these Terms at any time, in its absolute discretion. By continuing to use the Website you consent to any variations. Milne will not notify you of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
- Governing law
These Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia, and any dispute in relation to these terms or your access to use of the Website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of WA.
If any of these terms are enforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and be amended Terms will remain in force.Any failure by Milne to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of Milne right to take any such action.We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise email@example.com please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
Last update: DATE